To be most loved internet service provider in small town communities throughout America.
To design, build, and operate a world-class internet network for those of us that choose to live in small town communities throughout America.
- Be Open. Transparency enables mentors and advisors to coach us to new levels of excellence. We also believe we have an ethical obligation to keep private information private.
- Build Community. Life is just better with friends. Friends make us better thinkers and doers.
- Be Driven. We want to look back on our career and know that we made a dent in our world. We refuse to deliver results that anyone else could deliver.
- Be Kind. The best people in our lives are super-talented and super-compassionate. We strive to be like them.
- Love What You Do. It’s not always easy, but it never feels like a chore. We’re so thankful that we get to do this and get paid.
- Remember to Laugh. We like to have a good time and don’t take ourselves very seriously.
- You Matter. Everyone can make a difference. Your zip code doesn’t define you.
- 2014. R&D on our proprietary cloud-based software to design, manage, and operate our all fiber network. Restoring a historic downtown building to become our company headquarters.
- 2015. Connected Baldwin City, Kansas to the backbone of the Internet and brought 10 Gbps to Baldwin City for the first time. Connected RG FIBER’s 1st customer, Baker University, to 1 Gbps. ESPN streams a Baker football game for the first time ever.
- 2016. Launched Gigabit Managed WiFi to Baker’s dorms. Continued expansion in Baldwin City.
- 2017. Launched Gigabit Managed WiFi to Baldwin City’s Parks and Downtown. Continued expansion in Baldwin City. Teamed up with Corning Optical Communications to consult with small town communities across the US exploring Public-Private Partnerships.
- 2018. Deployed µNode (v3) in De Soto, Kansas. Launched our own in-house construction division. Continued expansion in Baldwin City and Douglas County. Launched a unique Public-Private Partnership with the City of De Soto, Kansas.