RG FIBER is looking for experienced laborers, a hydrovac operator, a track hoe operator and spotter, HDD Locator, Driller, and Foreman. We have very high expectations of every member of our team and that includes field crew members.
We’re looking for people with work ethic, take pride in their work, pay attention to details, strive to be the best every day, and can’t stand not turning in outstanding rests every day. We want people who love to do whatever it takes to build the most reliable, fastest, and affordable all fiber network.
- Operators must have a minimum of 2 years of underground utility construction with one company and a positive safety record
- Laborers must have at least 2 years of construction or related experience
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Skill in completing multiple tasks, identifying problems and finding resolutions
- Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to meet deadlines, perform under stress and achieve optimum results
- Maintain strict confidentiality guidelines in accordance with company policy
- Demonstrates dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Ability to effectively function as a team player and project a positive attitude
- Able and willing to be on call and work extended hours, weekends and holidays
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- CDL A is a plus
- Must have clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Must be able to hear and have visual acuity including close vision
- Ability to lift 70+ lbs
- Must be able to walk, stoop, kneel, bend, crawl, and move through a job site
- Must be able to be active for 8+ hours a day
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Negotiable with experience
At a candidate’s discretion, a remote interview can be coordinated and accommodated.