[Field Crew – Utility Construction]
If you want to be part of a fast growing company, while helping create the best construction team in the industry, then we need to talk! The RG FIBER construction crew are some of the hardest-working professionals in the industry. Being the backbone of RG FIBER, you are the best at developing your skills and learning the newest construction techniques in order to create the best fiber network in the industry.
We Need You to join the RG FIBER Family:
- We need an experienced and responsible construction laborer to join our honest and reputable construction company that is renowned for treating employees with respect and fairness.
- We offer you competitive pay, a generous benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, Life Insurance) and opportunities for advancement.
- You are provided with the opportunity to collaborate with some of the hardest-working professionals in the industry and take advantage of leading tools and equipment provided by our company for your use on the job.
- Take pride in working alongside other respected construction laborers to provide top-quality construction services in both commercial and residential settings.
- Join our team and learn how fulfilling it is to be rewarded appropriately for your efforts while you develop your skills and learn the newest construction techniques in a fast-paced environment.
Be part of the RG FIBER Culture:
- The key to our success at RG Fiber can be found in our company values and mission. We value accountability, integrity, self-improvement and teamwork. Our mission is demanding, EQUAL INTERNET FOR SMALL TOWNS. You can help define this culture by the work ethic and leadership that you bring everyday to work!
- Fiber Friday: Each Friday we take time to attend a fun gathering to learn more about the RG Fiber Family and to brag about your accomplishments during the past week! Have a drink and snack and get to know the RG Fiber Family which you are now part of.
Biggest Keys to your success at RG Fiber:
- To succeed you need to be a team player – and also willing to take ownership of yourself and your responsibilities. No one wants to babysit an adult.
- We want to hear your ideas and your feedback and you need to be able to say them, as we don’t have ESP and can’t read your mind.
- Most days are fast-paced and things will constantly be changing and evolving. You need to be flexible, willing to learn new things and able to maintain our standards while creating the best construction team in the industry.
- As the RG Fiber footprint continues to grow more and more, you will be a vital part of this team – and that’s a really good thing!
Experience and Skills:
- Operators must have a minimum of 2 years of underground utility construction with one company and a positive safety record
- Laborers must have at least 2 year of construction or related experience
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while completing multiple tasks, identifying problems and finding resolutions.
- Ability to meet deadlines, perform under stress and achieve optimum results
- Maintain strict confidentiality guidelines in accordance with company policy
- Demonstrates dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Must be able to hear and have visual acuity including close vision
- Ability to lift 70+ lbs
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- CDL A is a plus
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check, able to work in all weather conditions
- Must be able to walk, stoop, kneel, bend, crawl, and move through a job site, must be active for 8+ hours a day
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Negotiable with experience
At a candidate’s discretion, a remote interview can be coordinated and accommodated.